Artisans of Hope
The Polyhope jewelry collection is hand-crafted by teenage artisans from Hope Village, Cambodia, a children’s home for over 80 orphans and needy children. Every piece is uniquely yours, because it is hand-made. No polymer clay bead or pendant, or the whole jewelry is exactly the same. With your purchase, underpriviledged teens can earn some money after school. With your empowerment, they can become artisans of hope.
- Polymer clay bead finished with tassel.
- Polymer clay beads are hand-made using a process that involves cutting different coloured clay into bits and pieces. The clays are then kneaded, shaped and baked. Every bead is not exactly the same.
- Ear hooks are made of stainless steel, nickel-free,
- Length: 5 cm (2 in) when hung on ear hole to end of earring
- Diameter of polymer bead – 1.1 cm (0.4in)
- Weight – 10g
- Tassels available in pink or red color
With your purchase, under-priviledged teens can earn some money after school. With your empowerment, they can become artisans of hope.