Artisans of Hope
The Polyhope jewelry collection is hand-crafted by teenage artisans from Hope Village, Cambodia, a children’s home for over 80 orphans and needy children. Every piece is uniquely yours, because it is hand-made. No polymer clay bead or piece of jewelry is exactly the same. With your purchase, under-priviledged teens can earn some money after school. With your empowerment, they can become artisans of hope.
- Inspired by high flying trapeze, the spherical ball of polymer clay hangs on a pendant bar with a pair of tassels.
- Every polymer bead is hand-made. Different coloured clay is cut, kneaded, shaped into patterns and baked. The process is tedious and requires patience.
- Length of chain : 44 cm including extension chain and pendant bar. Adjustable with lobster clasp.
- Chain is made of white gold plated, nickel-free
- Diameter of polymer bead: ~1.5 cm ( 0.6in)
- Weight – 15g
With your purchase, under-priviledged teens can earn some money after school. With your empowerment, they can become artisans of hope.