When you buy our WFH Golden Triangle Coffee Grounds, you participate in our work to help the tribal communities of north Thailand find hope and freedom from the evils of poverty. By growing coffee as a cash crop in the rich fertile mountains, these marginalized tribes become less vulnerable to the lures of drug syndicates. We buy direct from tribal farmers at fair trade prices and roast the green coffee in Singapore to ensure freshness.
- Naturally grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers
- Ethically produced – we pay fair trade prices to our farmers
- 100% Arabica, single origin of mixed varieties – Yellow Bourbon, Red Bourbon, Pink Bourbon, Catuai and Catimor
- Weight : 200g ground coffee sealed in a foil bag with a one-way, degassing valve
- Available only in specialty roast
- Product of Thailand
Which Roast Is For You?
Specialty Roast: Strong aroma, full and balanced body with a complexity that is acidic, mildly bitter, smoky, sweet with a nutty note.
Use 2 to 4 rounded teaspoons of ground coffee for every 6oz cup of hot water (just below boiling point).
Store in an airtight container, either in a cool dry place or in your freezer. Use within two weeks of opening.
Golden Triangle Coffee by Wisdom For Health
Naturally grown, ethically produced Thai coffee.
Learn more about the community