Healing Properties: Strengthens spleen and stomach
- Commonly known as Si Shen Tang.
- 2-6 servings
- Contents: 4 herbs - Chinese Yam 淮山, Lotus Seeds 湘莲子, Gordon Euryale Seeds 芡实, and Poria 茯苓
- 2 packets of herbs in one pack.
Cooking Instructions ( for 1 packet of herbs)
- Add herbs into 0.8 litres of water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Serve warm.
Sample Recipe To Download: Immunity Four Herbs Soup 四神汤
Our TCM herbs are of premium quality grade and carefully dried to preserve optimal nutritional value. Our herbal soups and teas are blended based on TCM classic formula and knowledge, and great taste.
Wisdom For Health
Our Wisdom For Health collection consists of healthful and sustainably grown products for optimal health. Shop for a range of wholesome, naturally grown foods and personal care products.