Healing Properties: Strengthens spleen, aids digestion, improves appetite, reliefs cough and phlegm
- May be used in soups, teas, drinks, stews, salads, sweet soup dessert.
- Contents: 37.5g of dried tangerine peel
- Keep refrigerated.
Recommended to buy with: Dried Red Dates
To make tea: Tangerine Peel and Red Dates Tea
Benefit: to remove ‘dampness’
- Use 5g of dried tangerine peel and 10g of red dates for 1 cup.
- Cut red dates into small pieces with kitchen scissors. Break tangerine peel into small pcs.
- Place pieces in a cup. Pour hot water into cup and cover for 15 to 30 min.
- Filter to serve tea. Red dates are edible.
Our TCM herbs are of premium quality grade and carefully dried to preserve optimal nutritional value. Our herbal soups and teas are blended based on TCM classic formula and knowledge, and great taste.
Wisdom For Health
Our Wisdom For Health collection consists of healthful and sustainably grown products for optimal health. Shop for a range of wholesome, naturally grown foods and personal care products.