A nourishing and delicious soup that is nourishing and non-heaty, and suitable for equatorial climate such as Singapore. Premium quality Ginseng is used in this soup. Especially good for the seniors to maintain vitality, and for individuals with a weak immune system, lacking in Qi and energy.
Healing Properties: Replenish energy (healthy Qi & Yin), relieves fatigue, build vitality and immunity. Nourishes the stomach and spleen
- Rinse all ingredients in colander
- Add herbs to 2 litres of water ( about 10 rice bowls) in a pot.
- Add 300g to 500g of preferred meat (pork ribs or chicken).
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours or use a thermal pot.
- To enhance the soup's flavour and taste, you can add chicken or pork (300g to 500g). Add salt to taste.
Serve warm and enjoy.
Vegetarian, 100% natural and authentic. No artificial flavourings or colourings.
Storage: In hot and humid weather, please keep refrigerated.
Our TCM herbs are of premium quality grade and carefully dried to preserve optimal nutritional value. Our herbal soups and teas are blended based on TCM classic formula and knowledge, and great taste.
Wisdom For Health
Our Wisdom For Health collection consists of healthful and sustainably grown products for optimal health. Shop for a range of wholesome, naturally grown foods and personal care products.