Healing Properties: Alleviate “heatiness”, strengthens digestive system, improves appetite, nourishes lungs.
- Served hot or cold, savoury or sweet, depending on preference.
- 2 to 6 servings
As a sweet dessert: Recommend extra ingredients such as wolfberries and red dates
- As a savoury soup: Serve warm. Recommend extra ingredients such as lotus root and chicken or lean pork ribs
- Add herbs to 1.5 to 1.8 litres of water.
- Add 300g to 500g of preferred meat (pork ribs or chicken).
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Serve hot or cold.
Our TCM herbs are of premium quality grade and carefully dried to preserve optimal nutritional value. Our herbal soups and teas are blended based on TCM classic formula and knowledge, and great taste.
Wisdom For Health
Our Wisdom For Health collection consists of healthful and sustainably grown products for optimal health. Shop for a range of wholesome, naturally grown foods and personal care products.